Monday, March 16, 2009

A true friend will tell you the truth, even when you don't want to hear it. I agree with this because a true friend tell you the truth even when you do not want to hear it because, a true friend would hold you to a higher standard than most people. If a true friend is someone is caring and is willing to lose their friendship if what they say offends you because, they know it will help you out in the long run. There are plenty of times when i do not want to hear the truth from my friends but, my close and true friends always tell me it even when i am not listening. They tell me because then later on down the road when my eyes open up i will realize what they said was in fact true. Also, because i can never said that they haven't helped me out. They love and respect me enough to know that one day i will change and also they will tell me because they know as well as i that the truth will set me free. A friend that does not care will agree when your wrong because they do not want to grow with you or let you to be better than them. They are intimidated when they look at your life but, a true friend will never deceive you and always be there for you in your time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment