Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ethics and such

What are the ethics of your life? How do the people you interact with on a daily basis contribute to your understanding of how you should behave? Think of your parents/teachers/adults, but also of you friends and peers?
When i was younger we attended church a lot and from church i established my morals. Some of those general principles still remain with me today. Also, I in church and from television shows I learned that morals are important because without them people are more more lost than they have to be.In school the adults have a passion for their jobs,they try to help the children and for the most part they all well behaved. From them I have learned to search for a career path that I would be passionate about. My mother and father helped me to analyze situations ("think before i speak")and to make decisions that will benefit myself and others. From my friends I have learned what paths to follow and paths not to follow. One of my best friends helped me to understand action because she never waited on anybody to do anything for her so would just go out and get it done herself. I have learned also learned discipline from school, family and some friends. I think discipline is the most important thing i learned because it requires discipline to behave appropriately ...well discipline is required in every aspect of a persons life. Now that I think about it that what everybody has been trying to get to understand since i was a child and that is learn discipline. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment